The Football Republic Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, the Supplier, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. Promotion Period: Enter between 8:00am BST on Thursday 29th September 2016 and 12:30pm BST on Saturday 1st October 2016.
3. To Enter: Log in to your FanDuel account, deposit, and enter this weekend's FAN FAVOURITE contest. You will then be entered into a prize draw automatically.
4. Maximum one entry per person.
5. The Prize: The winner will win a Premier League shirt of his/her choice.
6. Winner Selection: All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be submitted into the prize draw. The first entrant selected by prize draw will be the winner. Winner selection will be conducted within 2 working days of the end of the Promotion Period. All entrants will also be entered into an additional draw for an X-Box One. This prize draw will take place at the end of October 2016. This prize draw will include entrants from this Promotion and additional promotions arranged by the Promoter and the Supplier before 31 October 2016.
7. Winner notification: The winner will be notified within 5 working days of the date of the draw. The winner has 7 days to respond to initial notification confirming they wish to claim the prize. If a winner does not respond in the timeframe set out above, the winner will be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
8. Please allow 28 days for arrangement of the prize from prize acceptance.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, network failure or delay.
10. The Promoter, the Supplier and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable to any entrant for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize.
11. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable unless otherwise stated and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason a prize winner does not take any element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize, unless otherwise agreed. If due to unforeseen circumstances the prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
12. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries (this includes, without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion).
13. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be determined by the Promoter.
14. In all aspects of this promotion, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the promotion.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and counties of residence of the winners. As a condition of accepting the prize, winners may be required, at the Promoter’s request, to participate in any reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prizes, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their names and images in promotional material, including that with third Parties. Winners will be contacted in advance to gain their express consent before they are used in any publicity material.
16. The name and county of the winner may be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “FanDuel UK Competition” in the title to arrive up to 6 months after the end of the promotion.
17. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
19. Neither the Promoter nor the Supplier is not liable for third party products or services and the prize is subject to the prize manufacturer’s terms and conditions.
20. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions
21. This Promotion will be governed by laws of England and the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
PROMOTER: FanDuel Limited
SUPPLIER: The Football Republic owned and operated by FremantleMedia Ltd trading as Shotglass.