Competition Terms and Conditions:
- This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 12.00pm BST on Tuesday 6th August 2016 and 11.59pm BST on Saturday 10th September 2016.
- To Enter: Log onto your Twitter account (or create one for free), follow @FanDuelUK and retweet the following tweet from the FanDuel Account:
‘RETWEET and FOLLOW and you could win your side of the city's latest shirt! #ManchesterDerby’
Please note, only entries that are officially retweeted (not copied and pasted) will be valid and entered into the draw.
- No purchase is necessary; however, internet access and a valid Twitter account is required.
- Maximum one entry per person.
- The Prize: The winners will a printed Manchester Utd or Manchester City shirt. There are a total of 2 shirts to be won
- Winner Selection: All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be submitted into the prize draw. Winner selection will be conducted within 2 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Winner notification: The winner will be notified by direct message on Twitter within 5 working days of the date of the draw. The winner has 7 days to respond to initial notification confirming they wish to claim the prize. If a winner does not respond in the timeframe set out above, the winner will be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
- Please allow 28 days for arrangement of the prize from prize acceptance.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, network failure or delay.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable to any entrant for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable unless otherwise stated and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason a prize winner does not take any element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize, unless otherwise agreed. If due to unforeseen circumstances the prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries (this includes, without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion).
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be determined by the Promoter.
- In all aspects of this promotion, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the promotion.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. You understand that you are providing information to the Promoter and not to Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for fulfilment of this promotion unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose. By entering the promotion all participants agree to a complete liability release for Twitter in relation to this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and counties of residence of the winners. As a condition of accepting the prize, winners may be required, at the Promoter’s request, to participate in any reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prizes, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their names and images in promotional material, including that with third Parties. Winners will be contacted in advance to gain their express consent before they are used in any publicity material.
- The name and county of the winner may be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com with “FanDuel UK Competition” in the title to arrive up to 6 months after the end of the promotion.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and and prize award will be void.
- The Promoter is not liable for third party products or services and the prize is subject to the prize manufacturer’s terms and conditions.
- By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions
- This Promotion will be governed by laws of England and the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
PROMOTER: FANDUEL UK