● FanDuel asks users to provide information such as age, date of birth, name and address on account registration.
● Within 72 hours of a first deposit and/or for any withdrawal request, FanDuel will check this information against verification databases in an attempt to verify (confirm a user’s age and identity) all FanDuel accounts.
● If for any reason we cannot verify a user using the information provided at registration users may be asked to contact support.
● Our support team will provide you with a secure link to upload identification information such as a passport or driving licence. Once a user has uploaded this information they will need to confirm the upload to support, for evaluation.
● On some occasions where the document provided cannot be used to confirm the user’s registered address we may require a recent utility bill or bank statement. Users may cover any sensitive information they wish to keep private.
Please note, some verification checks can take time although our support team will endeavour to complete the process as quickly as possible.
Age Verification Policy
In order to participate in any contest on the Service (including any head-to-head or private league contest), you will need to open a player account with FanDuel ("Account").
In order to open an Account you will be asked to provide FanDuel with accurate, current and complete personal information, which may include your name and date of birth and appropriate contact details, including an address, telephone number and e-mail address ("Registration Data"). You agree to maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or FanDuel has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is inaccurate, not current or incomplete, FanDuel may deny you access to areas requiring registration, or suspend or terminate your Account, pending further investigation, at its sole discretion.
When you register a payment method you should be aware that we are required to undertake appropriate checks to verify your age and identity within 72 hours of you making your first deposit with us. During this time you will be able to deposit funds into your Account and participate in contests, but you will not be able to request a withdrawal or refund from your Account.
Where possible we will attempt to verify you using the details you have provided against publicly available information, however where this is not possible you will be required to provide us with appropriate documentation to allow us to verify you.
If we are unable to verify you successfully within 72 hours of you first depositing money into your Account, we shall be required to suspend your Account and withhold any funds such time as we have been able to successfully verify you.
Further, you agree that from time to time, upon our request, and as part of our normal security checks and procedures, you may be required to provide additional details in respect of any information you have provided us, or any activity on your Account. We shall be entitled to suspend or restrict your Account in any manner that we may deem to be appropriate, until such time as the relevant checks are completed to our satisfaction.
We may supply your information to authorised third party reference agencies to confirm your identity and payment details. You agree that we may process such information in connection with your Account.
It is an offence for any person in Great Britain who is under the age of 18 to participate in any paid-for contests offered by FanDuel on the Service. If we are unable to confirm that you are over 18 years of age then we may suspend your Account until such time as we are able to confirm your age. If you are subsequently, or at any time during the lifetime of the Account, are proven to have been under 18 years of age when you participated in paid-for contests, then:
Your Account will be terminated or suspended (at our discretion);
all transactions made whilst you were underage will be made void, and all related funds deposited by you will be returned by the payment method used for the deposit of such funds, wherever practicable; and
any winnings which you have accrued will be forfeited by you (and may be deduced from any deposited returned