Survivor terms and conditions
- The contest will span four game rounds with a certain number of entries qualifying for the following round. As well as any entries tied for qualifying positions.
- The contest dates are 11th-12th April (Quarter-Finals 1st leg), 18th-19th April (Quarter-Finals 2nd leg), 2nd-3rd May (Semi-Finals 1st leg) and 9th-10th May (Grand Final - For Semi-Finals 2nd Leg).
- The positions in the final round will determine prizes, which are as follows:
1st - £3002nd - £1003rd - £404-5th - £206-7th - £10
- The entry fee is £2.
- The entry fee will be paid once.
- The prize for each round will be qualification into the following round.
- Players who qualify for the subsequent round can find a dummy line up in their ‘upcoming’ section ahead of the next round.
- The one winner of each round will also receive a free entry into the Fan Favourite for the following game week.
- Maximum of 5 entries per player.
- Week one will contain a maximum of 294 entries with the top 150 positions qualifying for week two. Week two will have approximately 150 entries with the top 75 positions qualifying for week three. Week three will have approximately 75 entries with the top 30 positions qualifying for the grand final. The grand final will contain approximately 30 entries with the top 7 users qualifying for overall prizes.
- In the event that players are tied impacting the boundary between qualifying and not qualifying, all of those players will qualify for the subsequent round. For instance, if 8 players are tied in 27th place in round three, then the final will contain 34 players. If prize positions are tied in the final round, tied users will share the prize for that position.
Standard Terms for FanDuel Offers
- This promotion is open to individuals aged 18 years and over.
- Only customers registering through internet or mobile devices are eligible for the promotion.
- Customers can only claim this offer by depositing with a Visa or Mastercard
- This promotion is strictly limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number and I.P address. FanDuel reserves the right to withdraw the availability of promotions to any customer or group of customers at any time and at our sole and absolute discretion.
- Any accounts that are identified to be linked to an account already claiming this promotion will not be eligible and any bonuses credited to either account will be withdrawn (in FanDuel's sole discretion).
- Promotional offers are intended to enhance a player’s enjoyment of the contests and any attempts to manipulate or abuse this bonus or abuse the spirit of this promotion will not be tolerated and may lead to forfeiture or blocking of any points, bonuses, prizes and/or winnings under this promotion, as well as an immediate exclusion from the promotion and future FanDuel promotions and/or closing of your Account. FanDuel in its sole discretion will decide what amounts to manipulation or abuse of promotions and this includes but is not limited to, minimal or risk free playing in order to meet wagering requirements and any entries that would result in guaranteed player profits.
- In the case of any breach of these promotion terms, or a customer becoming ineligible to participate in the promotion (in FanDuel's sole discretion), FanDuel reserves the right to withhold payment of any promotional amount, free entry or bonus.
- FanDuel reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
- FanDuel's decision on a dispute in relation to this promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Please play FanDuel responsibility. For more info visit www.gambleaware.co.uk or telephone Freephone Helpline: 0808 8020 133